Into the Woods

"Each of us enters the forest at a point that we individuals have chosen, where it is darkest and there is no path.
If there is a path , it is some one else's path and you are not
on your adventure." --Joseph Campbell

Sunday, January 23, 2011

today

i watched a shit ton of football.
Saw my Packers win (clay matthews = crazy white boy).
Saw the Jets play a good game , and the Steelers cheat thier way to victory (yet again.)

I discovered some very stressful things. That make me want to kick a person's ass.

And , i swear to Buddha... if one more freaking person gets into a relationship,
i'm going to shoot something. i'd really like for the universe to
stop rubbing it in my face that nothing ever goes my way.

*end rant*

2 comments:

  1. I hate the Steelers with the passion of a thousand firey suns. Its just a fact.
    And no fear, I am not getting into a relationship (and don't expect to be for a long time.)
    I totally agree with pretty much everything you said.
    Ps. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. the steelers make my teeth
    hurt , that's how much i dislike them .
    ps: I love you toooooo!

    ReplyDelete